Questions you should ask while selecting the right preschool.
- Do teachers communicate with parents about their child's progress?
- Do teachers encourage children's manners and other good behaviours?
- Do teachers appear to be lively and interact in a positive manner with children?
- Do teachers involve children in daily learning activities?
- What is the student-teacher ratio?
- Does the preschool appear orderly and clean?
- Are outdoor play areas safely matted and fenced?
- Are there age-appropriate toys in the classrooms?
- Are the security measures in place?
- Do the children follow a consistent routine that they can understand?
- Is the day carefully planned for your child?
- Do the children appear occupied and happy?
- Would the child learn new things everyday at this programme?
- Does the child enjoy going to school everyday?
Other Questions to Consider:
- Are scientific and modern teaching methods adopted?
- Is the quality of curriculum satisfactory?
- What training do the teachers have?